3
Well, we oftenly forgot whom we sent the friend request but facebook doestnt have this feature. so many facebookers are having trouble. Some of my friends too asked me about how to know pending friendrequest on facebook. So today i m back here with this exciting new trick.


  • Login to your facebook account
  • Now you have to go to the facebook apps by clicking here to know your pending friend request
  • Click”Go to App”button
  • Click”Allow”Button (*
    Application will only Read
    pending Friend request Data)
  • Application will give a
    list of Pending friend requests
    as shown below, you also can
    click” Cancel”button to cancel
    your pending friend requests.
Hope you liked this trick and please share this and leave a comment to support us.

Post a Comment

  1. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    Checkout my site: Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    Checkout my site to Facebook Likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed a lot while reading this amazing article this was very informative & knowledgeable content on this blog thanx for sharing such an amazing article. buy facebook live stream viewers

    ReplyDelete

 
Top